Dermatology Community
53.6k Members
1552453 tn?1294193956

skin spot

Hi..can you look at this picture i took and tell me if you have any idea what it is.  It's on my stomach.

thank you!
1 Responses
563773 tn?1374250139
From the symptoms it looks like an abscess or an ulcerated lesion. I suggest you an immediate evaluation done from a dermatologist and get it evaluated. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions