I recently got a bad sun burn on my feet and ankle, and now i have notice little tiny blood like dots on my ankle and side of foot. Sometimes it hurts when i walk o nit. Do you know what it is?
These red dots can be small petechiael spots due to trauma to the skin after sun burns. Apply cool compresses on the area and take bath with cool(not very cold) water. Do not scrub your skin or shave your skin and use a soft towel and gently pat your skin dry. Also use a sunburn Over-The-Counter remedy containing aloe vera and a light moisturizer or a dusting powder to relieve chafing. You can apply silver sulfadiazine (1% cream) on the skin except face and see if it helps. If the symptoms still persist then you should consult a dermatologist and discuss the option of dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.