please help.. ive been to the doctors twice this week and this is gettin so bad i cant focus..it started with my fingers and thighs coming up in bumps not red itchy tho. i got treated for scabies the doctor didnt even look at the rash. 2 days later a simular rash spread up my arms and on the palms of my hands.. this morning it is on my stomach and coming on my face im itching so bad my skin is bleeding and bruising please help me i duno what to do
From the symptoms it can be allergies, fungal infections or viral rashes, scabies or insect bites or heat rash. Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical calamine is also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.