small hard white lump in scrotum

Hi im a 24 year old male about 6 weeks ago i noticed a small hard white lump just under the skin of the scrotum it has really got me worried it does not hurt and there are no other lumps also i have had a ichy scotum for years i really would like to know what it is please!
If this lump is present on the skin of the scrotum, then possibility of a sebaceous cyst or a genital wart is there, but if it is present inside the testicles, then epididymal cyst has to be ruled out. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such sebaceous cysts while genital wart is caused due to HPV virus.
I would suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get these possibilities evaluated as without examination confirmation  of a diagnosis is tough. Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Warm regards.
Hi thank you so much for getting back to me the lump is not near any testicles so does that mean its a cyst is it something really bad or can it be dealt with easily by a doctor?
It is good that the cyst is not located on the testicles. From the symptoms it looks like a sebaceous cyst r a genital wart . A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac occurring just under the skin which contains a "pasty" or "cheesy" looking substance called keratin.
Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected, then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.
Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted if you have any additional queries. Warm regards.