small itchy bumps on my hands

Four days ago my hands started itching (not unusal for me though), but it felt like a bite or something and I looked and there was a small bump that looked like a blister. Looking all over my hands they are all over. It's not like a rash, there's no redness except when I've scratched, the bumps aren't red, they are skin colored  - it just looks like little fever blisters or something. When they break they are just filled w/ clear fluid and stop itching. They seem to itch more when my hands are warm (my hands are ususally cold - I have raynauds) like while I'm watching tv all covered up.

Actually it started a few weeks ago w/ my big toe on
top.  Last summer I had something similar on the bottoms of my toes and the doc prescribed a cream thinking it was a fungus or something. After almost 2 mos they got better. I tried the cream on my toe this time and it stopped itching, but is still bumpy but looks like it's healing. When it got on my hands I thought OMG it's spreading. I went to see the doc yesterday (mine was off so I saw an associate) and she said that it
isn't fungal at all. She tested to see if it was scabies that was negative and called it something that I don't remember. She gave me samples of Apexicon Cream and it seems to stop the itching, but the bumps seem to be spreading still.

I am 40, female and just finished 6 mos of accutane two days ago.

This sounds very close to what I have and what the doctors told me.  I got the impresion that they didn't know what it was so they went with excema. Which I do not believe it is.
I would like to email you for this cream but your email doesn't show.

Please reply with your email address.

Thank you!
ive had mine for a week and a half what do i do
your make to much of all this, you touched something or breathed something that caused them, buy Benadtyl allergies and take it for 2 days. 2 hours after taking it they will begin to go away, stop listening to all the witch doctors
i have the same problem, it ***** i have the bumps everywhere on my hands and some on my feet. and the itching is constant. my boyfriend of a year has a similar condition only his have scabbed but he also gets the itchys. i hate them ive been to the doctor 2 times first they told me it was contast dermatitis and the steriods and cream didnt help. the second time the doctors didnt know they gave me cream and told me if it stays i should go to the dermatoligist.

I have exactly the same issue. It's so depressing. Spending all my time and money trying to work out what to do to make my hands feel better. They are covered in tiny blisters and itchy bumps. Steroid creams bring no relief. I am totally at a loss. I have never had skin problems in the past. I just want to scream HELP I need someone to HELP. I have tried eliminating foods, I wear cotton gloves etc. I have followed every piece of advice and nothing has worked.
I have something along the lines of what you are describing.
A few days ago my hands started iching badly and these bumps have come up all over my fingers and are flesh coloured.
The only thing different from your stories is that I don't have it on my feet but I do have similar bumps around my neck and chest and around my ankles.
I have tried self-diagnosis and I've only found the symptoms matching eczema and scabies. I am SERIOUSLY hoping it is just eczema because I will freak out if I have bugs burrowing into my skin.

I am on the verge of going to the doctor but holding out because I just hate doctors in general and am hoping this will disappear.
I get these every summer- if they don't go away in a few weeks, then I use wart remover(it comes in a small bottle, with a yellow label, and the cap has a built in brush) put the wart remover on your bumps and put a band-aid on it. When they band-aid falls off wait a day or two, and if it's still there use some more- but don't use too much or the wart remover will burn through your skin and leave a nasty scar.
i have these blister things, they do come and go they seem to clear up and then within a week they are back again

I would really love to know the name of that cream as my doctor has given me a steriod cream which i really dont want to use.

Do you know what it is and what causes it?

please email me at ***@****

I'm not an expert, but it sounds like what you have (and unfortunately, what I have) is called Pompholyx, or Dishydrosis:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyshidrosis

They are tiny, liquid filled blisters, usually the size of a pinhead, that appear in clusters on fingers, knuckles, and sometimes toes. I started getting these a few years ago, and it itches like crazy! They typically crust over and then heal, but the itching is too much to bear sometimes. I have been told that steroidal cream helps, as well as keeping hands dry (no lotion, etc). It can be caused my excessive sweating, or an irritation to a chemical or substance (I worked in a salon and would also get them after long exposure to new shampoo, etc.) Talk with your doctor, and read the wikipedia article. And if you're wondering how other people's look, check out these images:

http://dermnetnz.org/dermatitis/img/pompholyx/index.html

I'm not recommending you do this - but I sometimes pierce mine and the heal without too much more itching. I'm sure there are better options, and I know you can find home remedies, including herbal, online. Just keep em dry!
I have the same problem. These bumps are all over my hands and feet and itch badly, but I notice if you price it with a clean needle it helps.I already went to hospital and they said it was a fungal thing and gave me a cream and pills. Hope it works I really cant take this itching.if anyone else can find out what it really is please let me know
I had the same problem with itchy little bumps with clear liquid on my thumb. What worked for me was soaking my thumb in baking soda with warm water for 10 minutes.  I did that a couple times a day for about a week and then it went away.
I had the same thing for years and finally a doctor prescribed Diprolene. It worked! The itching was so bad it would wake me up. I still have the same bottle that I got in 2005! It's expired and still works. I hardly ever have to use it any more. It made the bumps go away and occasionally I will get a couple of them again and I just put this stuff on and they go away for a long time.
uhm i got the same bumps on my hands and feet can you please tell me the cream tooo
I have the blistery, itchy, hurty, flesh colored bumps on my palms and fingers, too.  I don't have them all the time, but I have noticed that my bumps seem to multiply in relation to how stressed I feel.  The ones on my palms drive me crazy until I succeed in scratching them open to release the clear liquid.  OK, it's pus.  I haven't gone to a dermatologist because I didn't want to pay a specialist big money to tell me that they can only guess what it is.  Sounds like lots have people here have gone through the "system" and have no real answer.  I also noticed that a number of people mentioned excessive sweating as being a contributing factor.  Interesting, because I am a virtual sprinkler in hot weather with no relief, and again in the winter because of the furnace being on.  No doctor can figure it out, so I just have to endure people not hugging me because I am so "gross".  Any sort of exertion begins my irrigation system....  In any case, having these bumpies on my hands doesn't do much to add to my diminishing self image.