small red lum/bump in armpit. Its super sore!

I noticed this red lump in my arm pit yesturday after sitting in my car for about 4 hours. Its super sore to the touch! when I extend my arm it feels like it is being pulled and when i just hold it normally like it feels like i'm pushing on it.. I'm really scared that its is like cancer or something! please help!
Possibly a folliculitis. Apply mupirocin creme if it is pointing.
Hi there!

Is the lump/bump only on the one armpit or both? Approx how big is it?
I think i have experienced this myself and i came to the conclusion that the lump or bump came after me shaving my arm pits and/or using too much anti-perspirant deodorant or even just holding it too close to your armpit when spraying. Your armpits are very sensitive, you may just have caused an irritation. Try and use a deodorant that is for sensitive skin. If it gets worse i might be wrong and i suggest showing a trusted adult or going to the doctor.
Hope this helps.