sudden rash

My 24 yr old daughter started breaking out in some type of skin rash approx 30 days ago, appearing first on the backs of her arms, then spreading to her forearms, neck and face.  It manifests as bumps similar to insect bites or pimples, and itches.  We have tried thinking of changes to diet, routine or detergents.  The one thing we've come up with is a recent usage of Hydroxycut Advanced to go along with the OneADay vitamins that she had been taking for some time.  Can you suggest any possible reasons for this sudden breakout,and what we should do for it?  Thank you.

This discussion is related to Mysterious Rash? Break-Out?.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be an allergic reaction to the medicine. The most important treatment for allergies is avoidance of the allergen.
Other treatment options include oral antihistaminics like benadryl and Claritin or non sedating antihistaminics like zyrtec; topical steroids for skin rashes and itching; oral steroids in more severe cases and bronchodilators in cases of difficulty in breathing and wheezing.

You need to consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.