swollen lump under my eye look like bags , when you wake up from sleep.

i got hit in the face with a knee and under my eye it has been swollen for a very long time. it was so swollen i had a big boxing cut in the middle of it under my eye, like they have on tv.. it looks like it has got smaller but i still see it , i got it when i was 13 and now im 15. will it every go away or get back 2 normal?. how can i make it go down even more? it looks like im tired... bag under my eye.

plz help me find a solution that can fix this problem
It is very unlikely that an under eye injury can cause such a swelling for so long. The possibilities of sinus congestion and allergies also need to be ruled out. However if it is a dermatological issue then botox injections, surgical uplift may be needed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.