thigh lesions

hello, i am wondering what type of lesions can be re-occuring for over 1 year. Ussually on the inner thighs. They can be small and raised or larger and painful. They almost always have a white fluid and some blood. After they drain it ussually scabs over and leaves a somewhat purple scar. They have been re-occuring for a year now and sometimes if I have one on one side of the thigh another 1 shows up in the same spot on the other thigh. The main point is they are painful and always have a white fluid that is followed by small to large amounts of blood depending on size. I have had them in the pubic hair area and sometimes on the waistline about where a belt would be. I am a male and wondering what types of things these lesions could be. I have tried keeping it dry and using certain powders to aid moistness, which helps a little bit but they are still always popping up. I have at least 1 raised one all the time. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated
One possibility for such kind of lesions could be boil or carbuncle. A boil, also referred to as a skin abscess, is a localized infection deep in the skin. A boil generally starts as a reddened, tender area. Over time, the area becomes firm and hard. Eventually, the center of the abscess softens and becomes filled with pus.

Apply warm compresses and topical antibiotic cream on the boils like Mupirocin or Bactroban.If the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.I would suggest a dermatologist’s consultation then.Also get your blood sugar levels estimated as recurrent boils are found in diabetes.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted if you have any additional queries.