tingles from herpes or paranoia

i had sex with dec 2, and woke up with what looked like a crinkle in my skin on my upper lip it was not red or painful, i popped a blackhead in that area as i do whenever i notice one, and it was particulary long pus line, after that the area got red and scabbed and then got better but still looked crinkly, at this point i started searching oral herpes symptoms and what not and photos, nothing looked like what i had but i started to notice tingling. it appeared to get "crinkly" on the other side of my upper lip a couple weeks later and i am paranoid to try although there appears to be a blackhead or zit when i flatten out my lip, its not red and doesnt hurt but sometimes i think it tingles. none of this happened or transpired within any timeline i have read about on the interenet, is this just some sort of skin abnormality i cant seem to find, or is it possible to be herpes? Thanks

From your symptoms,it looks like a boil. A boil, also referred to as a skin abscess, is a localized infection deep in the skin. A boil generally starts as a reddened, tender area. Over time, the area becomes firm and hard. Eventually, the center of the abscess softens and becomes filled with pus. Finally, the pus "forms a head," which can be surgically opened or spontaneously drain out through the surface of the skin.But it is also important to rule out herpes completely. It is spread through direct skin-to-skin contact during oral, genital, or anal sex with an infected partner.

The only way of ruling it out is by getting yourself tested for genital herpes. Laboratory tests include: culture of the virus, direct fluorescent antibody (DFA) studies to detect virus, skin biopsy, and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to test for presence of viral DNA. I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and get it ruled out.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.