upper lip pimple

How can I treat a pimple on my upper lip? I already popped it and it looks infected. It's all red and in the center is white. it now looks like a blister and hurts so bad!!! What can I do? It's so embarrassing!
have you recently kissed a new partner? this sounds a bit like hsv aka herpes aka fever blisters. if you go to the std forum they may be able to give you some answers
No, I don't have a boyfriend. It definately was a pimple that got infected. I just don't know what to do with it now.
you may need a round of antibiotics to cure it quicker and reduce your risk of scarring. if it's possible i would try seeing a doctor.

polysporin ointment may help, but sometimes over the counter topical stuff just is not enough.