wartproblems

my daughter has warts on her nose for the third time and on her upper lip shes only 7 i been trying everything from duct tape, iodine solution but is not working she have the nose one freeze but still came back
It is common for HPV warts to recur. Various treatment options are available like several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts. Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

In my opinion you should talk to a cosmetologist/dermatologist about this and get these warts evaluated. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.