warts

hi doctor Keyes i keep getting warts on my hands,it started with just one five years ago,went and had it removed by the nurse,got another ,had it taken care of ,now it has progresed to multiple on one hand and one on the other,can you please tell me why and how to get rid of them for good.thanks
For small warts, several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts. Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

In my opinion you should talk to a cosmetologist/dermatologist about this and get these warts evaluated.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.