weird acne

i have had this weird acne for about a year now,mainly around my jaw line towards my ears, they get big and full of blood with a blackish tent to them. they wont pop unless you use a needle then sqeeze it, very painful and they itch like crazy. when they pop a lot of blood comes out along with what normaly comes out of a zit, was wondering if anyone can tell me what this is and what  can be done about it.
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it sounds like boils and not acne.
Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus.Hair follicles that are blocked by greasy creams, petroleum jelly, or similar products are more vulnerable to infection. Bacterial skin infections can be spread by shared cosmetics or washcloths, close human contact, or by contact with pus from a boil or carbuncle.

Apply warm compresses on the boil and keep the area clean.Drainage of the boil is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head.Also consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription. Recurrent boils are found in diabetes, HIV infection, or other immune system disorders.So pls get your blood sugar evaluated.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or in case you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.