welts along underwear line

Lately I have developed skin welts along the body especially in the areas of my underwear and bra line.
I am perfectly fine during the day but once nighttime comes around, I begin to develop these welts.
I heard having a bad kidney may cause welts but I'm not sure what the problem could be.
I usually have to go change my clothes to more comfortable attire without pressure from the bra straps to avoid having these welts. Any insight is highly appreciated.
These welts could have been due to contact dermatitis to the texture of cloth. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.Also start wearing 100%cotton undergarments.

If the symptoms persist then pls consult a dermatologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted if you have any additional queries.