welts on my daughter

Just today my 13 year old daughter showed me about 50 or more welts on her sides, back, stomach, neck and armpits.  She does not have any allergies that we know of.  I gave her a benadryll pill and put a topical cream on each bump. They are slightly ichy but not too bad.  Can you help?
This kind of rash can be contact dermatitis or hives. Hives (medically known as urticaria) are red, itchy, raised areas of skin that appear in varying shapes and sizes. They have a tendency to change size rapidly and to move around, disappearing in one place and reappearing in other places, often in a matter of hours. Apply calamine lotion or some mild steroid cream and also give some Benadryl( causes drowsiness) and Claritin. If the symptoms persist then a dermatologist’s evaluation will be the best.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.