what is this?

Ok so  I got bit by something when I stayed at my friends house she had been bit by something also and had shortness of breath and felt sick i really didnt link the.2 until i suffered from repetitive asthma attacks that week it has been 2 weeks and.the bites are still there and they have been.extremely itchy and painful not to mention swollen around the bite so i went to the ER and they gave me an oitment and cephalexin and since takin that for.a day there has been a halg ring wierd shaped raised rash around the bite anyone know what im dealing with here? Help!!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have no idea, but I'd see my regular doctor since the ER doc didn't give much info. Good luck!
Helpful - 0
Erythema relating to Lyme disease is to be ruled out. Possible tick bite.
Helpful - 0
Considering these symptoms any tick bite should be ruled out. It causes Lyme’s disease which is a long-lasting autoimmune disease in which the immune system attacks normal body tissues as though they were foreign substances. It may cause joint pain. Diagnosed by ANA titres.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community