white pach on lips

hi!!

i am having a light pink colour on my lower lip half covered and half is brownish since 2 years. and on upper lip there is one small pink pach and other big path on very middle of the upper lip. i have seen to a dermatologist around 1 month back  she asked me to put TBIS 0.1% cream on it.but it still not working. and i am very afraid for vitiligo disease.when i asked my dematologist for the blood check up so i can know whether it is some other reason or not she refused for that. please help me what to do and what could be the reason for the lips getting pink and rest part dark brown.and yes the difference of the colour looks more in dark room and less in light. please help!!!

Shikha
get a second opinion,see another doctor.
why wouldnt the dr. order blood work?
hi!!

Shikha .
she said that blood report will show that your pigments are not building up and that is symptom of vitilego as well as any local infection. she said there is no such blood check for vitilego specifically.