wrinkled and stretched penis skin

Hi i am only 17 years old and i have been a frequent masterbater since as long as i can remember i think since kindergarden no joke. i have very irritated wrinkled and stretched skin all below my the head of my penis. its mostly bad on the bottom where that little line of skin connects to the head but i barely notice that think piece of skin i thought could break one day when i was a kid due to how stretched it is. when i use to masterbate i would pull on that skin and now i wouldnt dare because it would just tear it so i mess around with the base to restrict blood flow to eventually climax. i originally thought that if i stoped pulling on the skin it would heal but to ejacualate now instead of pulling on skin i just stretch it which isan't making it any better. i stop masterbating for 3 days and yes i know thats not long enough but usually after 3 days i would be a stallion and need to masterbate but it wasnt like this at all. my erection was barely up and curved to the left and downward and also noticed pain on the bottom of the base of the penis. right before i was going to ejacualate i finally got a full erection and looked pretty straight. i stoped before i ejaculated and noticed that there was this humongous! vein on the right side of my penis and on the top so i could see it perfectly it started from the right side of the base of my penis going into and dissapearing in the middle and it was also curving left with my penis and appreared to pulling out the skin as if it wanted to burst and open through the skin. i have never noticed this huge vein and its now apart of my penis even when limp its just there evertime i look at it. have i been so rough at masterbating that pulled a vein out from the inside of my penis into the top where i can see it poking up at the skin? it doesnt seem natural at all when i watch pornos guys dont seem to have this irregular huge bending vein which looks really painful and my erect penis does hurt somewhat. after i noticed this i kept on masterbating untill i climaxed but when i ejaculated it hurted in the uretha. when i go to take a **** my penis is shrunked massively like its going back into myself wrinkling and shrinking and finally hurts when i pee. now i look atme penis not erect 100% limp its short wrinkled shrinked and still curves to the left and that vein on the right is still poking out curving irregularly with it plus the wrinkled skin gets stuck to my the head on the left side that causes even more stretching and discomfort. i've noticed that my horribly irritated skin is even worse on the left side because of this curvature and seems horribly mutant and well is qwiet painful even thinking about sex with it. when i look at limp the skin curls up away from the bone or uretha of the penis and seems to swell outwords which cause it on the left side to stick to the head but its not only bad there its bad all around the front right bottom and left are all massively scared and unfortunately this problem does not go away even with a 100% erect penis all the scares and painful wrinkles plus just irritant to touch are noticable. i wash my penis with soap pretty well and also have applied lotion after i have washed but this doesn't seem to help. ive smoked pot and cigs for my entire teenage life and recently have quit cigs completely and cut down massively on pot but these issues are not going away. its so unatural for a 17 year old to not become fully erect untill he comes and to have my skin on top of that beyond repair is just sad. i am terribly depressed havent gone to school in 4 days when it just started i need help please try to help this is my life and im afraid its over thank you very much.

This could be - pearly penile papules or fordyce spots. You would need to consult your doctor for a confirmed diagnosis.

'Pearly penile papules are multiple, small (about 1-3mm) papules running around the circumference of the crown of the glans penis. They typically develop in men aged 20 to 40, and around 10 per cent of all men are affected. They may be mistaken for warts, are not infectious and require no treatment.'

'Fordyce spots are small (1-5mm) bright red or purple papules that can appear on the glans, shaft or scrotum and usually affect younger men. They may occur as a solitary lesion, but frequently appear in crops of 50 to 100. They are painless and not itchy, but may cause embarrassment because of their appearance, or a fear that they might be sexually transmitted. '

Let us know if you need any further information.

Post us about what your doctor advises.

Regards.

hi i have a very importan question due to my dryness and scars i need information on a good soap that does not leave soap scum and leaves only smoothness also if theres a lotion or anything that would help with the scars thank you
oh and i almost forgot i smoke marijuana daily and im beggining to think its making my penis weaker. i notice i dont get fully erect and well im wondering if it can mess things up down there and if it does and i stop smoking will it go away thanks you so much

It would be a very wise and timely decision to stop smoking right away - this would help bring your physiological body functions to normal in due course of time if not instantaneously.

Topical applications and cosmetic treatments are available for scars. They may also be available OTC for some users. However, professional advise may be needed in some cases depending on extent of lesions.

Some of these include, appplications such as collagen, microdermabrasion etc..

Do let me know if you may have any other queries.

Regards.
hi again well i am having severe issues with the skin and i know this is kinda of a odd question but really i need any kind of help i can get. the dryness is not going away on the skin of my penis and well would it be better to stop washing my penis with soap and just let water run down it in the shower? should i aplly lotion after the shower? i masterbated after waiting 4 days and i noticed my skin turned bright white and looked extremley cracked and well im worried because ive never seen this on any guys skin on any porno video and i cant picture what a girl would do if she saw this extreme dryness. do you know of a certain soap and lotions products? is there vitamins i should be taking to help with my penis skin? i really need anykind of help you can give me. also i have a question is it possible to pull a vein out from inside your penis or push it out of position due to extreme masterbation? because i have a abnormal vein sticking out thats curving to the left and its freaking me out. thank you so much for your help i am beyond greatful for this site and your help.
one more thing ive noticed when i go pee my urine stream is very weak unlike when i was young when i had to go it would be very powerful stream and it seems i have to go pee more with short amounts of urine instead of going pee when i really have a full load i seem to be peeing with less urine and less power could this be something? could this be part of my erection and curvature issues and possibley even my cracked skin issue? maybe even my abnormal vein issue or is this all due to overmasterbation that will hopefully go away?
i have also been having a premature ejaculation problem. when i masterbate i play around with my impotent penis untill im about to climax which gives me a fully erect penis. then i barely stroke the base and hold back the climax untill i cant hold it anymore. once i came i noticed it wasnt that satisfying and it somewhat hurt in my uretha or on the bottom right below the head not a large pain but not the good feeling i get there when i use to come when i was younger. after i climaxed my penis would curl back up flacid and the skin would fold up and on the left stick to the head and like i said the skin was bright white and extremly cracked. why am i only getting fully erect right before i climax? when i was younger i would get a fully erect penis when i was aroused now it only happens when im about to come. is this due to my over masterbation? is there hope that i stop masterbating for two weeks or a month that i would go back to normal? i was going to go to the doctor tomarrow but i decided to wait one more weak without masterbating and see how i heal up. sorry for all the questions as you can tell im a am worried.
i forgot that ur only for dermatology so ill ask the other problems in the urology sorry.
It could be eczema, sweat dermatitis, allergic reactions or eczema.

You need to wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites.

Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions and see if it helps. You could take some oral antihistamine medications like cetrizine or loratadine. You need to maintain a good personal hygiene .

Anti-itch drugs, often antihistamine, may reduce the itch during a flare up of eczema, and the reduced scratching in turn reduces damage and irritation to the skin.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone or desonide), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).

Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Moisturizing is one of the most important self-care treatments for sufferers of eczema. Keeping the affected area moistened can promote skin healing and relief of symptoms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eczema

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for your symptoms and a proper clinical examination.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards.
hmm i might have a mild case on the botton of the base but nothing that bothers me.  i looked at a picture of it on someone hand and its red and bumpy. but the only issue im facing it cracked dry skin and a lot of scars so i have no sensitivity what so ever down there because of my masterbation abuse. is there a certain product i could buy at a pharmacy store that will help heal my cracked and scarred skin? if so please tell me the name so i can buy it right away. i also need tips on soap because i noticed after i wash my penis with soap all this white stuff i think soap scum stays on my penis and makes it even dryer and cracked. is there a certain soap product you know of that i can use for my penis or should i just let the hot shower water run down my penis and stop washing it? i would go to the doctor but im embarissed to let my dad know so right now i need to try anything possible by myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eczema

Regards.
ok i understand but i need advise on certain lotions that i can use to help my broke penis skin. please help.

Like i said in my previous post - Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions and see if it helps. You could take some oral antihistamine medications like cetrizine or loratadine. You need to maintain a good personal hygiene .

keep us posted.

Regards.