Hair loss, bad skin

Hello, I've been trying to lose weight rapidly for a couple of months now. I would eat once a day or so and exercise like 3 times a week. I've been noticing that my hair is thinning and I'm getting getting a lot of pimples and rashes on my face. I also smoke wax which helps me sleep and not eat. I'm really worried about my hair loss and bad skin. I obviously know that I need to change my ways bit my question is.. is my hair loss fixable and do I have any damage?
First thing first. You need to stop smoking wax. That is not good. Then the eating once a day is not healthy. The over exercising is not good especially if you are not eating enough. All that and pluse the stress you are putting your body through is causing the bad skin and hair thinning. What you need to do is see a nutritionist and start eating healthier try to eat smaller meals and not so much exercising. It will help. Get back healthy first than worry about hair loss.