gestational diabetes????
Hi all I'm 37+1 weeks and was at a routine midwife app yesterday, she then sent me for a trace test and scan at the hospital because of reduced movement, thankfully baby is ok and was just bein a monkey but the doc wants me to go for another gestational diabetes test tomorrow Cuz the size of the baby!  I had one at 28 weeks that was negative, has anyone else been sent for a 2nd test this close to their due date and what where ur results? I'm getting nervous now as i wanted a natural birth?  
The doc said my baby was roughly 3.5kg (7lb 9oz) already that's up from 5lb 3 weeks ago and still 3 weeks to go
B

yes, it is possible to fail the second test after passing the first test.  So, not a bad idea to be checked.

Being diabetic is not necessarily a reason not to have a natural delivery.  Please work hard at diet and avoid sweets in the next few weeks so that baby won't be over fat.   3 weeks can still make a difference.

Also, you should know that ultrasounds are  not very accurate at predicting weight at this stage of the pregnancy.