Diabetes - Type 1 Community

722 pump

I have upgraded to the 723 and no longer have use for my old one. My old one has been used off and on since 02/07 until March. I was perfectly happy with it but since my insurance approved a new one, I have an extra well working pump sitting in my dressor. The pump is blue, never been dropped, hasn't been exposed to water. I'm also including a sealed box of reservoirs, a sealed box of infusion sets, and the holster. Asking 500 obo. Interested, email jplysy @ yahoo.coM I will also provide pics and/or video of the device if you wish.
I'm interested in your pump. Please contact further. Thank you!