Diabetes - Type 1 Community

Can Diabetics have fruits like BlackGrapes, Pomegranate and Beetroot?

My mom is having less content of blood in her body and is also a diabetic. Can she have Black grapes, Beetroot juices to gain blood without any increase in sugar level. I have also heard that pomegranate helps a lot for gaining blood. Will these foods effect the sugar level in her body??.If so, please recommend us any food that helps in gaining blood percentage without increase in sugar level.

Thanks in advance.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Green leafy vegetables..  Liver. all will help.  Fruits should only be taken with insulin to prevent the spike, if they cause spike.  YOu can see what your mum can and can't take and the impact on her blood sugar by testing before and after.