Aa
A
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Type 1 Community
2.84k Members

Confused

I was diagnosed with celiac about a year ago. Recently though when I get my routine blood work which is about twice a year my 12 hour fasting sugar is anywhere between 90 and 105. I have also been extremely hungry like every thing I put in my mouth evaporates in my stomach. I also seem to pee everytime I drink something and get up about three times a night to pee. I told my endo who I see for my thyroid and she not seem concerned is this an issue I should push? I am have not been diagnosed with diabetes but my FBS use to be like 50-60 and know they are increasing
1 Responses
231441 tn?1333892766
COMMUNITY LEADER
Ask to have your A1C tested.  Truely normal A1C should be in the range of 4.1 - 4.6.  If your is above 5 then you would need to watch your diet and for potential development of diabetes.
Have an Answer?
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333892766
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.