Diabetes - Type 1 Community

can i join the army even if i got diabetes?

i am 17 i have always wanted to go to the army, military, marines, navy, airforce, or researves but i was diagnosed with diabetes a couple of months ago i really wanna go i dont care what i got to do. i was even counting on the military services to help me get through coledge, i keep getting told that i cant join but i dont really wanna beleive it, it doesnt seem fair. if there is any info or any thing i could even do in the military with diabetes let me know i would greatly apreciate it, thanks.

-Lee Hammond
i am wondering the same thing, my dreams where crushed when i was diagnosed. if you have found any information regarding enlistment id appreciate if you'd fill me in.
i think you can still enlist if your a type 2 diabetic
Hey my case was the same as you. dreams crashed. im a type 2 and its totally impossible to enlist for every single department of armed forces or police departments except unarmed security guard. eeww