I didn't know where else to post this, there is no forum for basic diabetes and concerns.
A few friends of mine have told be that some strange symptoms I've had lately could mean diabetes. My parents and their families have a long history of diabetes, and I'm worried I might be getting it or I already have it.
My symptoms are:
- extreme and frequent dehydration
- strange and constantly changing appetite
- weight change (up and down)
- heavy chest pain, often after activity (not always)
- a strange lump on my right side (near but not on rib cage).
Are any/all of these symptoms related to diabetes?
I'm particularly worried about my last symptom. The lump is tender to the touch and nothing like it exists on the other side of my abdomen.