Diabetes - Type 2 Community

Ants Attracted To My Urine. Is this a Symtopm?

I have noticed that ants got attracted to my urine

I so scared, could this mean I am Diabetic?

Should, I see a Doctor right away?

I appreciate your reply, Thank You.

Yes, ants are attracted to sugar, and not much else in urine would be likely to attract them.

Sugar in the urine means very high chance of diabetes.

See a doctor ASAP.
I agree that panic is never useful, but ants being attracted to urine is a sign of significant sugar in urine which is a sign of high blood sugar. The OP didn't state if they were having other symptoms, and sometimes people do have symptoms but don't recognize them. (Such as feeling tired but attributing it to lifestyle, etc). I agree it is a good idea for the OP to get tested.
No, your urine has leftovers your body need. The ants are attracted to the leftover minerals, the ammonia, and the salts.