Diabetes - Type 2 Community

Blood sugar

I had a friend test my sugar, because I keep getting light headed while sitting or standing and migrain headaches. My sugar was 124 is this good or bad?
Random blood sugars are not too meaningful. When was this blood sugar done? If it was first thing in the morning before food it is a bit high (and would classify as pre-diabetes). If it is one or two hours after a meal with some carbs in it, it is fine. Being light headed and having migraines is not necessarily a symptom of diabetes unless it is eithr when you are due to eat or after eating. If you are concerned, see your doctor and get an A1C test which is an average of blood sugars for a couple months. Then  the doctor can determine if your symptoms are from something else too.