Diabetes - Type 2 Community

Could it be diabetes

I have been experiencing metabolic acidosis and frequent urination for over two yeasr now and I haven't been able to find relief. I've seen about 23 doctors and all agree I have metabolic acidosis and that's it. I am currently being treated for Renal Tubluar Acidosis with sodium bicarbonate but I am not imrpoving. I still experience frequent urination, I got up about 6 times last night before I could get some sleep.
I don't have high blood pressure of high glucose levels and each urinalysis tests comes back without high glucose levels.

My feet have been swelling for the past week or so and I am unsure why. I am 27, 5'6 130pounds and was relatively healthy until two years ago. There is no history of diabetes, well I have an aunt who is diabetic and that's it.