Diabetes - Type 2 Community

Diabetes? with no risk factors

So I hope sobody could help me, For a long time I have felt weird symptoms. As many as 4 years ago I can rember loseing vision in 1 eye for about 2 hours and then it came back? Never went to the doc because I was young and just shrugged it off.

Recently I have had a bout of folliculitis on my scalp and I have been having tingles in my feet, hands and back. I also have been having some eye pain (usually at night). also for the first time in my life about a month ago I went through a 2 day period where I could not perfrom my "Duties" with my lady. Then it went back to normal as if nothing happen.

I am 6'1 athletic, run every other day with no history in my family. I am going to the doc tom, but does this sound like diabetes to you??
You need to be tested to rule out diabetes.
Ever considered MS?