Diabetes - Type 2 Community

I'm losing weight

I'm a 5'9" male who weighs 145 pounds, does not smoke, drinks occasionally and has always been thin.  I take no medications.   I noticed my weight has seemed to dropped down about 8 or so pounds within the year.  I was weighing around 152 pounds through the year of 2017.  I went to my new family doctor back in December of 2016 and he ran a full blood work up since I was a new patient. His nurse called me and said everything looked good and to come back in a year for a regular check up.  I decided after my Doctors appointment to pull out the nutri bullet and started drinking raw vegetables (leafy greens, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and a garlic clove).  I wanted to stay healthy.  I have been doing this off and on most of the year, as well as, I have been drinking 3 glasses of green tea a day too. I have not been consistent but I have done it most of the year.  For about 2 weeks starting a month ago I also took cinnamon tablets and for a week I took holy basil tablets.  About 6 weeks ago I noticed my pants felt loose and a friend told me I looked thinner. I cut out the whole health thing and for the past few weeks I'm trying to eat anything to put weight back on.  Everything I google says Diabetes.  Does this sound like something I should be concerned about?
It sounds like you changed your diet and lost weight.

Nothing earth shattering there.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Sounds like you may need to eat more.
Eat more protein, plenty of veges, heathy fats, and complex carbs.
Tbd
External User
Hello--
You should get a professional diagnosis!!!  Unexplained weight loss is a symptom of Diabetes.  It's a crafty disease.  It's best to know!!!