What is the best med combination and could it be type 2 diabetes?
About a month ago I started having a host of symptoms; constant lightheaded, dizziness, pins and needles, numbness, trouble seeing in the dark, sensitive to light, brain fog, fatigue, memory issues, excessive thirst especially after waking up. These led me to have severe anxiety problems that caused additional symptoms. I went in for an MRI and they said a large cyst in my maxillary sinus could be causing some of the effects. I noticed that after I eat sometimes my symptoms get worse, and if I'm super tired (stay up really late), the symptoms sometimes recede a bit. I began thinking that it could be a combination of the cyst, anxiety and blood sugar problems causing all my symptoms. I was wondering if I should get tested for type 2 diabetes and if I have it, what medications work best without too many side effects? What does it sound like to you all?

P.S. I am obese.
there is certainly no harm to be tested for diabetes.  All adults should actually undergo annual screening / checks.

There are two tests you can start with:-

1. Hba1c (this measures average blood sugar over the past 3 months), and is not fasting test, and
2. Fasting blood glucose.

There is also option to get a home glucose meter and test at home after eating.  Ideally fasting blood sugar is in the 70 - 90 range (ideally lo 80s), and 2 hours post eating is less than 140 (but ideally less than 100 / close to fasting levels).

Hope this helps you out.  Please do get checked and come back to let us know how you're doing.

Also, if you want to try to lose weight, I would suggest looking into lower carb / ketogenic diet (cutting all added sugars / processed foods, and restricting carbs).
Thank you very much, in your honest opinion though, does this sound possible or likely?

It is impossible to know based just on what you've said if you have any blood sugar problems.

The only way to know is to do some testing.

Certainly your symptoms could be caused by anxiety alone.