Aa
A
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Type 2 Community
3.45k Members

Wondering if i may have diabetes??? HELP????

OK so i am not sure where to go for help but i found myself here. i been having some issues and a couple people have suggested that i may be diabetic. here are my problems
1) when i dont eat for awhile i find myself very shaky and feel like i could pass out
2) when i am up doing things like cleaning or more so when i do alot, like play with my kids or like play activities with people i get a really bad headache, my vision gets very blurry and spotty, i feel like i will pass out. i was playing a kickball game and i almost passed out and i couldnt see very well.
3) in the mornings i have this nasty thick build up on the inside of my mouth that i peel out, its like really and i dont want to be gross, but its like snotty looking.
There are people in my family who have diabetes and i was wondering if it sounds like i could have this or if it sounds like something else.

Any help would be appreciatted!!!!

Tiffany
1 Responses
141598 tn?1355675363
All your symptoms point to diabetes especially since it runs in your family. The diabetes test is a simple blood draw performed at the doctor's or nurse practitioner's office. Go here to read about the test; how it's performed, how to prepare for it, how it will feel, why it is done. http://tinyurl.com/5pn2fk
Have an Answer?
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.