Diabetes - Type 2 Community

Wondering if i may have diabetes??? HELP????

OK so i am not sure where to go for help but i found myself here. i been having some issues and a couple people have suggested that i may be diabetic. here are my problems
1) when i dont eat for awhile i find myself very shaky and feel like i could pass out
2) when i am up doing things like cleaning or more so when i do alot, like play with my kids or like play activities with people i get a really bad headache, my vision gets very blurry and spotty, i feel like i will pass out. i was playing a kickball game and i almost passed out and i couldnt see very well.
3) in the mornings i have this nasty thick build up on the inside of my mouth that i peel out, its like really and i dont want to be gross, but its like snotty looking.
There are people in my family who have diabetes and i was wondering if it sounds like i could have this or if it sounds like something else.

Any help would be appreciatted!!!!

Tiffany
All your symptoms point to diabetes especially since it runs in your family. The diabetes test is a simple blood draw performed at the doctor's or nurse practitioner's office. Go here to read about the test; how it's performed, how to prepare for it, how it will feel, why it is done. http://tinyurl.com/5pn2fk