right eye

I had a bright jagged shaped image right eye only that resembled a piece of broken mirror.  It was there if I looked at something or if I closed my eyes.  This lasted about 1/2 hr followed by headache.  Should I be concerned?
Anything out of the ordinary should cause some concern and discussed with a doctor in length. I had friend who saw things like that, had reoccurring headaches, ignored them for years until it became unbearable. They found the cause, an inoperable brain tumor.
thanks for the advice.
You're welcome. Hope it gets resolved soon.
I get those occasionally. I went to an eye doctor and he called them "eye migraines". Haven't had them for awhile, but when I do they remind me of a Star Trek episode where Captain Kirk is being tortured by jagged bright images on both sides of him.

You are reading content posted in the Diabetes - Type 2 Community