Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

right eye

I had a bright jagged shaped image right eye only that resembled a piece of broken mirror.  It was there if I looked at something or if I closed my eyes.  This lasted about 1/2 hr followed by headache.  Should I be concerned?
4 Responses
141598 tn?1355671763
Anything out of the ordinary should cause some concern and discussed with a doctor in length. I had friend who saw things like that, had reoccurring headaches, ignored them for years until it became unbearable. They found the cause, an inoperable brain tumor.
thanks for the advice.
141598 tn?1355671763
You're welcome. Hope it gets resolved soon.
545538 tn?1295992017
I get those occasionally. I went to an eye doctor and he called them "eye migraines". Haven't had them for awhile, but when I do they remind me of a Star Trek episode where Captain Kirk is being tortured by jagged bright images on both sides of him.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Diabetes - Type 2 Community

Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333892766
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.