urine is bubbly (fullof saopy type lather)

I recently underwent a health check abnd waws confirmned as  a diabetic
urine readings were within limits. blood creatinine is also well within limits.
and am taking daonil - m 2 times aday.
test after 15 days of daonil show 190 post lunch reading. fasting is normal about 110
however last 2-3 months i am seeing soapy bubbly urine is this aproblem or some more tests are reqd.
Can a normal kidney produces such urine
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Soapy of foamy urine makes me think of protein spilling into the urine - think of egg whites, egg whites are albumin.  You whip egg whites and they get foamy. Same is true of urine with albumin (protein) - you urinate and it can look foamy.  Since your were so recently checked, it seems unlikely you could have developed mircoablumin from you diabetes.... Sometimes people normally spill protein for various reason. I read up on daonil and didn't see a side effect of urine sudsing.  I suspect you will need to check with your doctor.

Here is a quote from Wikipedia - Proteinuria (/prəʊtiː'n(j)ʊəriə/, from protein and urine) means the presence of an excess of serum proteins in the urine. The protein in the urine often causes the urine to become foamy, although foamy urine may also be caused by bilirubin in the urine (bilirubinuria),[1] retrograde ejaculation,[2] pneumaturia (air bubbles in the urine) due to a fistula,[3] or drugs such as pyridium.[1]  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proteinuria

Here is a thread on sudsy urine. http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Urology/Sudsy-Urine/show/688029