Higher morning BG than anticipated
Yesterday my morning BG was 92. I had very low carb meals with the daily total being 52 carbs. This morning my initial BG was 108 and I cant understand why, or what more I could do the keep this reading under 100. Any thoughts that could help me understand?  Thanks so much.
Lots of things effect BG

For one thing your meter has a 20% error in it so your BG 92 and 108 could be the same

92 X 20% = 18.4  added to 92 meant your actual BG could have been 110.4

And BG always changes,  so you will unlikely get the exact same reading every morning.

You dont say if you have been DX as prediabetic or not but diabetes IS the body's in ability to properly regulate BG, so one would expect changes in BG

Infection or illness can raise BG even before you know you are sick.
Hi,  in my experience it v is nut just carbs but also total calories,  and physical activity that affect your blood sugar. You need to look at pattern  over time rather than just 1 or 2 days, results.  Stick with low carb,  exercise,  and keep monitoring.