I need to lower my blood sugar levels desperately..

A couple of months ago i ran a blood sugar test and the result had increased from 84mg/dl to 106mg/dl,I was then advised by the doctor to watch my carbohydrate intake and eat healthy. I will like to state here that my favorite kind of meals are carbs, and i only managed to hid to the doctors advise of taking vegetables and fruits for about 1-2 weeks after the result.I recently noticed that i urinate frequently at night and that has brought fear and concern again to my sugar levels. Please what do i eat or take to lower it as soon as possible?
Carbohydrates raise Blood Sugar (BG)  ALL carbs raise BG.
Eat carbs have high BG.

exercise works well at reducing BG.  Metformin helps your body to use your own insulin better to reduce BG.  Met also reduces your liver dumping BG into your blood.