I shared the same lancet with my mum who is diabetic.

I am  25 years of age,  I wanted to test my  sugar level  so I asked my mum to help out  because she  has  the  machine at home.  She forgot to remove the  lancet  and pierced me with the same one  she used like 4 minutes  earlier.  
I want to know if i am at the risk of been diabetic through the use of same  lancet?
The  test result was 7.8 because I just  ate  rice,  is this  normal please?  
Thank you
Diabetes is not infectious or transmissible through sharing lancet, though sharing lancet is not recommended, as there are possible other diseases that could be shared (Ie. Hep B, if she had it, though still unlikely).

7.8 is about 140, which is about the maximum limit of normal, considering you just ate rice.

If you are concerned about diabetes, the best way to prevent it, or manage it if you already have it, is to restrict carbs (along with appropriate medications).  Rice is a very high carb food.

Wishing you well.