My name is Megan, I have been a juvenile diabetic for 6 years. I am working on my senior project for graduation. This project requires a research paper with at least 1 interview and a physical product. My research paper is the cause and effect of Juvenile Diabetes on a persons psyche and physical body. My product is mentoring newly diagnosed diabetic. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to answer a few questions for me.
1) How did you feel when you were first diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes?
2) What was your initial fear? Do you have a new fear today? If so what is it?
3) Did you go through periods of Depression, Denial, Anger, Eating Disorders or grief? If so, which ones and how long did that last, and when did they occur in diagnosis?
4) What problems do you face today with your Juvenile Diabetes?
5) What was the hardest adjustment you went through?
6) Have you ever wondered why me? Why/when?
Thank you very much for your time.
P.S. If you dont mind, can you please include your first name and age, as I need to create a workscited page.