MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Diabetic test strips

I'm looking for help with diabetic supplies, mainly test strips and lancets. I have two different meters-One Touch Ultra Mini and Accu-Chek Aviva. Is there any place to get free supplies or very low cost supplies for these meters? Your suggestions ar greatly appreciated!     Thank you !   Patricia Boardrow -Oregon
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank you both for you response to my question.......kaybee2411
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
I understand that wallmart has relatively low cost diabetic supplies.  So you may also check that out.
Helpful - 0
Contact the American Diabetes Foundation, they should be able to point you in the right direction.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Diabetes - Type 2 Community