Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Glucometer for continuous monitoring

I would like to buy some glucometer for continuous glucose monitoring (CGM). Do you have any personal experience with this type of monitoring? Can you recommend me any device?
Thanks a lot.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Selling Blood Glucose Meters(Accu Chek,Morepen,One Touch,Optium),Diabetic food & Drinks,Step counter,BP Monitors(Omron,Morepen,Bremed),Diabetic Foot care products, Diabetic foot wear, Sphygmomanometers,BP Appratus,ECG Machines, Nebulizer,Oxygen Concentrators, Elbow supports,Ankle Supports, Shoulder supports,Wrist supports,Walking Aids,Stethoscope, Stethoscope Accessories,Air/Water bed,Urinary Systems,Commode wheel chairs,foldable wheel chairs,Health services at a discounted Prices (Discounts upto 50%). CASH ON DELIVERY Available. Just drop a mail at siddhartha.***@**** or call me at 8010422906 and We will Serve you as soon as possible. We also Have the VAGINAL PH TEST KIT
Helpful - 0
144586 tn?1284666164
There is no such unit currently aproved in the United States.

Years ago approval was sought for a clip-on unit that attached to the ear-lobe, however the FDA balked.
Helpful - 0
most glucometers are free you just need to get an number you'll find them in diabetic mags
Helpful - 0
141598 tn?1355671763
When I Google searched 'continuous glucose monitoring system' I received a number of hits. I also do not know what is available in the Czech Republic so you will need to research that on your own.  Perhaps another forum member may respond with a better answer.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Diabetes - Type 2 Community

Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333892766
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.