As part of the most recent blood labs, CBC and kidney checks were done, nothing noted.
I've also been vaccinated for Hep A & B.
Thanks for the suggestions and for taking the time to look at my question.
I'm no doctor but if I were in your shoes I would ask your doctor for the following labs:
1. ALP (alkaline phosphatase) check for liver problems and bone issues, like tumors.
2. ALT (SGPT) and AST (SGOT) check for liver problems
3. Creatinine, serum checks for kidney issues
4. Hepatitis A, B & C
5. CBC complete blood check
In response to your questions-
1. No hair loss
2. Generally dark in color, but not cola colored,
3. light, enought to dampen a t-shirt, but not soak it, and no sheet soakings.
4. No meds or supplements.
5. As often as 6-8 times a day or more, Generally always in the day-time. Often with minutes of starting to eat, especially at breakfast time and sometimes lunch, Almost never happens after dinner. Sometimes wake up about twice during the night about 12-2 and then again around 5. After going around 5, usually have to go again around 6 or 6:30, with no liquid intake.
I commend you for your diligent efforts with controlling and lowering your glucose back to normal levels. That's a big attaboy! I'm not certain how to answer your latest and ongoing concerns directly. Perhaps you could answer all of my questions first to give me a general direction to point you towards.
1. If you pull back your bed covers, do you see body hair on your sheets?
2. What color is your urine?
* Clear like water or more towards a coca cola darkness.
3. When you sweat at night, is it light or more towards heavy sheet soaking bouts?
4. Are currently taking any medication? Supplements?
5. Explain "frequent urination problems"?
* How often during the day? Night?
* How long after drinking liquids do you have to go?
* Does this happen after bedtime?
I look forward to hearing from you.