MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Needle prick

Sorry didn’t know where to post this. Took mums bloods using a small lancet 48 hours ago and forgot to throw it away after I took her blood. This morning I went to put a new needle in and managed to prick my finger on the used lancet from 48 hours ago. It bleed and I immediately washed it in warm water and soap and then alcohol gel.   Do I need to go get tested for anything or not. Many thanks for your help.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
We are talking about your mother? Why do you think she has an illness you don't know about?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Diabetes - Type 2 Community