MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

raised blood sugar levels

A year ago I had normal blood sugar levels. Recently I have been suffering from anxiety attacks and light headedness. Done a fasting blood sugar test and it seems I have high blood sugar levels. Than this be the result of my anxiety attacks

This discussion is related to Mysteriously high fasting blood glucose.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
There are many causes for glucose to rise, high anxiety is one of them. Try to locate and attend a diabetes education class. Check with your local hospital as they routinely offer free seminars.
Helpful - 0
I have just checked something out and I have all the symptoms of Reactive Hypoglycemia , apparently cut out the sugar, well thats what I am going to do, I will let you know how I feel ..
Helpful - 0
I have the same but no panic attacks , it all to do with eating I believe ..
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Diabetes - Type 2 Community