Diet and Fitness Community

Bike Riding

Curious to see what everybody does with bike riding.

When I ride, I ride about 3 miles at an average speed of 10mph.  This doesnt take me long at all, but I find myself not able to push another pedal because I am so tired.

P.S. I have a bad knee (doc says that my knee cap goes in and out of place everytime I bend it, so bike riding can get a little painful if I am too strenuous with it).
I used to do spinning classes back when I had the time to go to the gym. I would love getting up at 5:30 am to be in class at 6:15 am. I dropped a few sizes doing this wonderful exercise. The instructor would turn off the lights and play the music real loud. I loved it! She would play different songs every day. I then incorporated running to my exercise routine. I was the doing 2 hours of work out, just cardio. I run 5-7 miles; but don’t do spinning anymore because I don’t have the time to go to the gym. But I love that others are doing it. Doesn’t it feel good when you feel that fresh air in your face, and the afterwards, when you take a shower? Oh I love it!