Diet and Fitness Community

Diet?

Hi there! I need to lose 14 pounds in 2 months. Could you tell me if it is possible and if it is how can I do it? I cut my diet to 1350 calories a day and I burn 200+ calories . But my weight stays in the same place.
COMMUNITY LEADER
It's possible to lose 14 pounds in 2 months, but do you really need to?  How tall are you?  Depending on your age, height, weight and level of activity, 1350 calories might be too much for you.

Additionally, burning 200+ calories isn't very much.  Maybe you need to increase your exercise type, duration and/or intensity.