A
A
A
Close

I'm 21 and I want to lose at least 40 lb in a month and I'm 260 lb

What do I eat to lose weight I need a coach
4 Responses
9765511 tn?1405769853
Losing 20lb in a month is hard and not quite good for your body since its crash diet. But if you really want to, i have a suggestion. Eat cereal (the vegan healthy low fat type) max 3 times a day a bowl each, you can add a grape with it if you want. Dont eat anything else for the time being. Plus 3 times a week at gym.  Use pt if you can. My friend did this and lose 30lb in 2 months. Hope this helps.
Boy
External User
260lbs?  No magic cure. I am a male and was 310lbs. I was introduced to Overeaters Anonymous. I had to work the program. I also attend phone meetings. That is OA HOW
Phone number for a Wednesday night meeting is 559-726-1300 -- Access Code: 136342# Hope this helps.
649848 tn?1534633700
COMMUNITY LEADER
Trying to lose 40 pounds in one month is very unhealthy, as is eating only on type of food.  You would not be getting anywhere near the nutrients your body needs to stay healthy.  

1-2 lbs/week is considered safe weight loss, therefore 8-10 lbs/month should be the maximum you try to lose.
Have you been tested for hypothyroid disease? If you have it and you take your meds the weight will come off pretty easy.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Diet and Fitness Community

Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.