Diet and Fitness Community

Is anyone else trying to gain weight?

Is anyone else trying to gain weight?  What causes being underweight?
I have been trying to gain weight forever it seems..i got up to 135lbs and then dropped to 85 because of ulcers and stree..now im back to 98 lbs and cant seem to gain anything else.....i eat pasta and meat allll the time....im a chocolate and pepsi junkie...i dont understand this either
I don't know your situation, but my dad started losing weight a while back. We thought he just wasn't eating enough. Had no idea - but then the doctor ran some tests and we found out he had colon cancer. Don't mean to scare you, but you might want to see a doctor if you haven't already. At least check out some web sites to see if you have any other symptoms. Good luck.