Diet and Fitness Community

Looking for a way to lose weight fast.

Several of my friends told me that weight loss products LIPOVON is very efficient. Anyone heard anything? Thank you.
COMMUNITY LEADER
I don't recommend weight loss aids such as that, because they usually don't work, but even if they do, the weight is usually regained as soon as the weight loss aid is discontinued.

It's also not healthy to lose weight quickly.  Making lifestyle changes you can stick with is much better.
Losing weight fast means gaining it back faster.  Healthy, sustainable weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week.  I know, this isn't as fast as anyone would like it to be, but every little bit makes a difference.  Myself, I prefer the hula hooping diet!  Eat healthy, hoop a lot :)
Diets are no more useful than a dietary supplement, which quickly breaks down fats. I used Lipovon year ago and lost 6 kg per month., Then do not get them recovered. Try it, it is not harmful. Good luck.
Orlistat is good too if you are considering the medication side of losing the weight. My sister used it to help lose weight. She didn't go to her GP though as she had tried to lose weight before so was a bit self conscious as it hadn't worked. I think by not putting herself through that she felt more in control and sorted it on her own. She used a place called the online clinic, they gave her free consultation and then sorted her a prescription. :)  
Thanks for the advice!
I tried all sorts of diets, but to no avail because I have a problem with metabolism.
Find a solution for this with this product.
Good luck.
Hello
I read the discussion and see that there are two poles, one is for the use of such products, others are not, that's okay. I personally go to the gym when I have time but I've been wearing products.
For me the man himself must choose what to do.
Good luck!
The product works by suppressing appetite so less effective. The only thing required is a large consumption of water. I'm not deprived of food, I eat what I want. I trained in the gym and use weight loss product that helped me. :)
Hello, I want to express my opinion and on this type of product. Recommended for everyone before taking them to consult a doctor, because not all are useful. I found information about this Lipovon and I read that suppresses appetite and didn't damaged organs. I used a weight loss product two years ago and soon will order again. Probably will Lipovon only to find out how many kg and how long time are losted?
And I i then did some research online information for this product. It really is not harmful for the organism, contains some cactus Hoodia Gordonii to suppress hunger. However,  caution when used of products for weight loss
Hello, how it goes with the use of Lipovon. Share Views
Hello, I personally use it for 3 weeks and I feel very well, I managed to lose myself into 4 kilograms. I think that the product is very effective:) Greetings
I HAVE THE HELTHIEST AND FASTEST WAY.....the naturall way! yaaaaay! this r my rules: exercise atleast 30 mins everyaday...20 heart beating exercises and 10 non-heart beating exercises like yoga and stretches. sleep at least 8 hours everyday. if in a diet of loosing weight,dont eat too much wheat...LOTS of veggies fruits and milk  minimum 6 glasses water. drink ice cold water b4 eating real tea and chocolate milk(escpecially ment for kids chocolate milk) within a month, u will see some progress! trust me! i hope helped!
Certainly this is a good way. But in my case is not effective, I try similar but without success. But thank you for everything :)
Hey inez00..

There is one fundamental issue people don’t mention when discussing rapid weight loss. What happens to the muscle that used to support a 250 lb frame when I am now 150 lbs? Guess what, that muscle atrophied (got smaller). Weight training slows down the loss of that muscle but you won’t be able to keep up with the loss by simply adding weight training to your regime.

Doesn’t that make sense? I don’t need the same amount of muscle to support a smaller weight. As I gain weight I gain more muscle to support the weight, if it didn’t the body would cave in on itself. But for that same reason, as I lose weight the muscle that grew to support the extra weight will atrophy (get smaller)!

when I am losing fat weight and am over 250 lbs, I will not gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. I will lose fat weight, muscle weight, scale weight.

So if I try to lose weight quickly, I will be more predisposed to weight regain. When I work with patients and clients I normally see them after they have tried everything. There is a way to lose weight and not have to take supplements or remove yourself from your environment. The same goes for a low carbohydrate diet. If I just say no to bread to lose the weight and say yes to bread once I have lost it I will simply regain the weight back (remember the metabolism will be lower due to the loss regardless of exercise). You need to learn how to lose weight with bread..thats how you lose it and not predispose yourself to weight regain. Most people don't have a problem with weight loss, they have a problem with weight regain.

Hope that helps.
Thank you for useful post. But I had problems with metabolism for this i used this product
Very good result, i am happy that lipovon managed to help also as me. good luck
Thank you I also think  it is a very good result. But many people don't believe on  the similar type products :)
COMMUNITY LEADER
If you have a problem with metabolism, you need to have thyroid checked to make sure it's working properly, since the thyroid controls metabolism.  

You should also be checked for insulin resistance, because insulin is considered a "fat storage" hormone.
Medifast shakes can be ordered online. They taste good and fill you up with only 90 calories. I use them instead of one meal and as a snack. Low fat with high protein.
Hello, I see to many from you used Lipovon. A few days i learned that, there is promotion from 23 paunds to 30 units from the site Lipovon.com, it may be possible?
Using a weightloss product i;e like losing the weight artificially ,

as soon as you stop taking it ...the weight will regained ...for sure!!

go for exercise ...and for natural ways to loose weight !! it would much better !!
I don't think so, because I have used product. I think that is a pretty quality. A nice day
I'm agrees with you and I think so!
I disagree. Here is my story.
My partner used to weight 105kg and I weighed 70kg. We decided one day to loss weight by changing our diets and lifestyle. The only thing my partner used to aid he weight loss was xenical tablets. I didn't take them however he had more weight to lose. In 3 months he lost 20kg and continued to lose weight until he hit 79kg. He maintains his weight loss now with a health diet and exercise. Sometimes after a big weekend he puts on 2 kg  but starts eating better (no alcohol) and it comes off. The tablets helped him reach his goal but without them ( it's been almost a year ) the weight hasn't pilled back on. That's because we both watch what we eat.

Here is an idea of what we eat daily.

Breakfast - eggs and bacon/ scrambled or an omelet
Lunch - roast chicken/beef and vegetables, salad with tuna or Salmon
Dinner - soup or salad. Something light but not too many carbs in the evening.

When we are hungry we snack on nuts, cheese, salami etc
For anyone who is interested he bought xenical from a website in the UK http://www.loxdoc.com/xenical/  and they delivered it the next day when he was getting low. If anyone wants to know more about our diet, just ask. It worked for us!!