Diet and Fitness Community

Lose Weight Fast

Heyy , im 15 years old , my height is 160 cm . and my weight is 96kg . My target for losing weight is 58-52kg , in a month . How can i get more losing weight in the fast way ? I really do want to lose weight . Please do give me a benefit comment and some response . Thank you .
COMMUNITY LEADER
Are you saying you want to go from 96 kg to 58 kg in a month?  That's impossible.  Even if you didn't eat a single mouthful of food you couldn't lose that much weight in so short a time.  But you can get started on a weight loss program and continue to lose.

You can start losing weight by cutting out junk food and sodas.  Start eating healthy foods like veggies, lean meats, chicken, fish, eggs, etc. Talk to your parents and make sure there are plenty of healthy foods for each meal and snack.  Have them help you decide on the right foods and portion sizes.

You might want to visit your doctor to make sure you don't have any underlying medical problem that could prevent you from losing weight, such as hypothyroidism.